- The current i-Clarity system will be receiving an update on Wednesday 18th May, details of the enhancements to follow.
- We will be releasing an alternative system called i-Clarity Enterprise later this year with a significantly improved user interface with a design that will maximise to full screen size. (We will continue to support the current system)
- The current online booking system is being replaced with a significantly improved booking system. Current online booking users will be upgraded at their earliest convenience following the pending system update.
- We have a new system due for release that will allow you to add an individual unsubscribe link to i-Clarity emails that logs the patient ID number and lets patients update their email communication preference online.
- We will be starting development on a patient portal that will allow your patients to communicate with your practice more effectively online.
- The pending update includes some significant enhancements to the English eGOS module
- We are in the planning and development stage of enhancing our Scottish NHS electronic claim solution and look forward to sharing more detailed plans with you soon.
- We have been working on integration with the new electronic referral scheme from the first release of the technical specifications, have completed our development and are waiting on a testing platform from selected providers so we can begin external testing.
- We will be at attending 100% Optical this year where you will be able to get a first look at all our new features and systems.
If you have time later, please read our full update, but keep an eye out for further communication on the pending system update landing Wednesday 18th May.